Tuesday 23 April 2013

Patagonia Chocolates

Everyone has a favorite treats place. While in Queenstown, Patagonia was one of mine. Ice cream, chocolate, cakes, truffles and crepes. Definitely the place to be on cheat day. The ice cream is a little too sweet for me, but there are loads of flavors to choose from. I would normally go for 1 dark chocolate piece and 1 white chocolate one.




And then the day before we left I discovered this beauty... Two crepes filled generously with Nutella, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side, a spot of homemade whipped cream, all topped with homemade melted chocolate and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Where has this been all my life?! It's an orgasm in your mouth. I think it's meant to be shared, I didn't. If you haven't tried it yet, do!


No comments:

Post a Comment