Monday 28 October 2013

two Blur guys

There's a little burger cafe Chris and I randomly stumbled into near Tanjong Pagar MRT one night, and it was pretty darn good.
Singapore has a wide variety of foods, but the one's that are most prevalent in the area we live in is rice.
Rice and chicken, rice and duck, rice and roasted duck, rice and pork... you get the picture.
So anytime we're in a more "Western food" area, we always look for meat.

The place I'm referring to is called two Blur guys.


We had the Prime Beef burger (soooo good), the Pulled Pork (not my favorite) and the Grilled Chicken.
They aren't epicly big, but they are tasty, so we needed 3 to fill us up.








Phone6636 4183       Address1 Tras Link, Orchid Hotel #01-13

3 comments:

  1. Haha you love your burger :) I remember the best burger place in Queenstown, and it was not Fergburger ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do!! I dream about Flame at least once a week haha.. amazing what you miss when you can't have it all the time :)

      Delete
  2. 100% US natural pure beef.. That's a long trip for that cow to travel!

    ReplyDelete