Monday 16 March 2015

Rooftops, Rooftops, Rooftops

So you know how I keep telling you I love walking around a city to get to know it?

Well I had one of my favorite, absolute best days exploring Lviv this summer with my sister!

We started off from the park near the circus.




Then made our way into the heart of the city for a slice of pizza and some entertainment.









Next up?
One of the best views of Lviv via the City Hall Bell Tower.

















Can you guess what our next destination was?
If you guessed a rooftop chocolate cafe, you would be correct.







We found a lovely little windowside table...


And then realized there was OUTDOOR seating too!










As the sun started to set, we started making our way back to the train station wandering back through the city...




No comments:

Post a Comment