Saturday 28 March 2015

Exploring the Buda side of Budapest

When I left off yesterday we were just getting to the bridge that would take us over to Buda.
And it's amazing.

Go make yourself a cup of tea before you begin, this is a lengthy one.
And when you get back, enjoy.

Just across the bridge are castles to explore, hills to climb, museums to learn from, and so much more.


























It's definitely a walking city. 
And if you've got the energy you can walk the whole entire thing for days!

So after the walk up to the Citadel, there was more exploring to be done, naturally, and so, more walking.
























This is one of the most interesting cities I've ever seen.
And I wasn't even halfway done exploring it.
























I hope you liked exploring with me.
I'll do a great big post of the Pest side tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment