Saturday 16 March 2013

#8: See the Sydney Opera House

A little over a week ago Chris and I had a 3 day layover in Sydney, Australia. We chose to stop here specifically because I could tick one more box and add one more stamp to my passport. The following are pictures from our 8 hour walking tour of the city including the infamous Sydney Opera House.


We started off seeing the ships in the harbor, walked towards the Sydney Harbor Bridge, around to the Opera House and ended the tour by exploring the gardens.



























Sydney is beautiful. It reminded me of New York but more spread out. There are sculptures all around the city. There are little cafes. The architecture is incredible with tall skyscrapers, town homes and apartment buildings all different and beautiful. Anyone ever been here? Any secret hideaways here I should see upon my return one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment