Wednesday 9 April 2014

Koh Naka, Thailand

Did you ever imagine what the most perfect place in this whole wide world looks like?

I haven't until we landed on the shore of Koh Naka.


Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands

Speeding up to the island you can see the water getting clearer and bluer.
And I was just thinking to myself "I would so much love to stop here..."
The boat slowed down, we dropped anchor, and I almost jumped off the back of the boat with excitement.

Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands

We had about 45 minutes in the most beautiful place in the world and I wasn't going to waste a second.


Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands

Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands






While I swam and played in the perfect waters, of the perfect island, with the perfect man, the perfect man was asleep.



So I laid down next to him and tried to sleep.
But I just couldn't.
I was too excited to be someplace so beautiful.
So I sat on the beach and waited patiently (apart from the occasional poke) for my darling to awaken from his slumber.
And finallllly managed to convince him to come play in the water with me.

Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands










Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands



It was time to go way too soon.
But the tide was coming up and I had a feeling there would be no beach at all if we didn't leave now.
Chris found me a present, but I decided to leave it on the beach.

Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands

Koh Naka Phi Phi Islands

It was a very full day, and everyone looked quite exhausted, but the trip still wasn't over!
There was one last surprise on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment