Monday 10 March 2014

My Hometown: Navariya

I was born in L'viv and grew up in a little village, Navariya, just outside the city.

The village look terribly different to the city, but to me both are equally beautiful.


This is the school I went to for 1st grade.







This is my uncles Caucasion Ovcharka.
He's a child-eating, massive dog, and I love him.



This is the local post office.





And this is my grandpa.


I feel so lucky to have grown up in such a wonderful place.
Navariya is small enough that everyone knows each other and feels safe.
Everyone has gardens and orchards that bloom in the spring, summer and fall and turn the village into a personal playground.
Yet it's only 10 minutes away from one of the most magical cities in the world.

It's home, and about as sweet as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment