Saturday 10 August 2013

SUP

I finally got to go stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and it was amazing!


I've never surfed or done any water sports per say but this was easy enough to catch on relatively quickly. (And by "catch on" I mean I could stand on the board without falling over or sitting down for at least 10 minutes at a time.)
If you're in Singapore there's a great place in East Coast Park you should go to.
It's $30/2 hours, which is at least half the price of everywhere else (especially on Sentosa, that's really pricey).
They also teach a SUP yoga class... a bit advanced for my taste but maybe after a few more times on the board I'll try that out as well.




 Phone:9773 3045 | Address: 1390 E Coast Pkwy, 468961 (inside Windsurf shop in PA Water Venture)

No comments:

Post a Comment