Thursday 27 June 2013

Life's A Beach

It's been two weeks since I wrote anything, not because I haven't wanted to but because I haven't had time to. The free time I do have now I have to choose between playing rugby or writing a blog post, and I choose rugby every time.
Today, I found time for both and you're in for a treat!

There's an island off of Singapore called Sentosa.
It's completely man made and looks like something from a movie.
There's a road around the island that's basically a closed-loop bus lane. Speakers hidden among the trees so the same tunes play throughout the island. Universal Studios. Wave-machines. Clubs and hotels. Something probably similar to Fantasy Island out of Pinocchio.













Top: Victoria's Secret | Bottom: sold out but these would look good and these too



 





 





I'm hoping to do a few more in the next week for you! I'll try to find some time to update this properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment