1. HAZE: that one time in Singapore when the haze was so bad that the sun looked like a dot of red blur and the city resembled a post-apocalyptic movie.
2. HAJI LANE: the perfect place for a cup of coffee and walk around
3. STREET ART: which is rare, but refreshing when you see it
4. FOOD: one of the most telling things about a culture, and Singapore has a lot of cultures to learn about (meaning a lot of food to try!)
5. MACRITCHIE: a place to unplug and bond with nature
Since our journey in Singapore has ended (for the time being), we have moved onto the US for a few months!
I can't wait to show you pictures from everything we've been up to.